Robert C. Kimball
Financial Advisor, Manulife Securities Investment Services Inc.
Life Insurance Advisor, Selectpath Benefits & Financial IncReach Rob on LinkedIn
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of Western Ontario
- Professional Credentials of Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) and Certified Senior Advisor (CSA).
- Canadian Securities Course
- Member in good standing with Advocis
- Member of Canadian Association of Family Enterprise (CAFE)
Rob’s career in the financial services industry began in 1989. Prior to joining the Selectpath team and establishing himself as an independent investment and insurance advisor, he worked as the brokerage consultant for the world’s largest disability income supplier.
Rob focuses on individuals seeking to accelerate wealth accumulation. Rob’s exceptional knowledge in structuring investment portfolios, along with proven experience in life and disability insurance, make him a well-rounded financial advisor.